Wednesday 31 October 2007

Here Goes


This is it!! I have just received a call saying the funding for my operation has been approved, so in the morning I'm off to hospital to have my slipped disc sorted out. I have to admit to being somewhat apprehensive, this is the first time I have ever had major surgery that I'm aware of and the list of the risks involved is fairly daunting! I did have some surgery as a baby but that was at eight months old when I had an extra thumb amputated (I'm pretty sure that it would have come in useful for something but my parents didn't give me the choice!). Anyhow, all things being equal I should be out again on Saturday and will be able to look forward to a few weeks off work. Hopefully I'll be able to move enough to get to the computer enough so that I can keep boredom at bay. If not, I'll be stuck into Sudoku and crossword puzzles. Wish me luck!!

No comments: