Wednesday 2 January 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...


It's back to work I go...
After over two months off work, it is finally time for me to go back. My back is pretty well recovered apart from a couple of minor twinges so after consulting with the work physio I am allowed back. It will be something of a shock to the system after pretty much doing nothing for the last nine weeks but on the plus side for the first couple of weeks I only have to go in for four hours a day which is pretty cool.
I have spent the last week down in Wales with the better half's family, been waited on hand, foot and finger and generally chilling out. Needless to say, Steph and I spent an awful lot of time drunk, so now is a good time for a bit of "detoxing" and hopefully making some effort and getting myself a good bit fitter than I am now. Alternatively, I might just stick to the beer....

1 comment:

Paul said...

Beer diet works every time.

Because the water quality was so poor in Victorian England the working class had to drink beer as it wouldn't poison them or give them typhoid and the like.

And a few million Victorian can't be wrong, can they?